Come See Us!
The Pet Vet - Highland Village facebook
The Marketplace at Highland Village
3194 FM 407
Highland Village, Texas 75077
Highland Village Pet & Animal Hospital
Looking for a Veterinarian in the Highland Village Area? For Both Urgent And Routine Care, Come See The Pet Vet
Your pet is more than an animal that you take care of, your pet is a family member. Choosing a veterinarian that will be a lifelong resource, providing expert medical advice and exceptional veterinary care is the first step in setting your pet up for a long and healthy life. From their first round of puppy shots to annual wellness visits our veterinarians are here to help you keep your pet healthy. Because our pets can’t tell us when something is wrong, regular check-ups with our veterinarians allow for screenings that can spot medical issues before they become costly or life-threatening.
Veterinarians are your most valuable and trusted resource for information about caring for your pet, and they play a critical role in your pet’s overall health and development.
Unfortunately, like humans, pets get sick and sometimes injured. When this happens having a relationship with a trusted veterinarian can make the recovery less stressful for both pets and pet parents.
The Pet Vet’s expert staff and experienced veterinarians have state-of-the-art medical technology at their disposal to quickly diagnose what is causing your pet to feel under the weather. Unlike many animal care clinics, we offer walk-in appointments and have a no-wait urgent care policy. Developing that lifelong relationship with your veterinarian is important when your pet is in need. Because The Pet Vet provides wellness care, surgery, and urgent care, our clients know that their pet is in good hands whether their visit was planned or due to urgent medical need.
What to Know About The Pet Vet Animal Hospital in Highland Village
At the Pet Vet, your pet is part of our family. Our hospital teams are pet owners and animal lovers. They are here to help your pet, and while they do that, you can rest assured that your pet is being treated like a family member. Our animal care clinic strives to provide the best experience and services possible to each and every animal that comes through our doors. The Pet Vet offers:
- Wellness visits: are recommended annually to and allow our veterinarians to examine your pet for any signs of medical issues that may not be easy for the untrained eye to spot.
- Low-cost Vaccinations: we follow the AAHA and AAFP Vaccination Guidelines and all age-appropriate vaccinations. We post our vaccine prices online so our clients know what to expect before they come into our hospitals.
- Dental exams and cleanings: dental cleanings are essential to your pet’s health. At home, cleanings cannot reach under the gum where serious medical issues can begin. Our dental prices include the procedure, monitoring, pre-anesthetic bloodwork, anesthesia, iv catheter, and supportive fluid administration, and post-op technician, and doctor observation.
- Online Pharmacy: for your convenience, The Pet Vet has an online pharmacy that offers many brands that we don’t stock in our hospitals. Through the online pharmacy, clients can set up automatic shipments for their convenience
- Microchipping: to ensure pets are easily found if they are ever lost, our microchips have no registration fee and come with lifetime registration.
- Healthy Pet Advantage Plans: These money-saving plans include preventative care and vaccinations that help keep your pet healthy at every stage of life.
- Medical Records in Your Hand: our Vitus Vet app allows you 24-hour access to your pet’s medical records. These records can be sent to your groomer or boarding facility with the push of a button, eliminating extra trips to our hospital to pick up vaccination records.
We aim to make our services as convenient as possible for all of our clients. This is whyThe Pet Vet partners with Petco — we provide full-service veterinary care services in select local Petco retail stores to make it easier for pet parents to access the quality veterinary care. Our locations are open seven days a week. This can help our clients avoid costly visits to the emergency animal hospital on the weekends when many other animal care clinics are closed.
The Pet Vet – Highland Village offers convenient online booking so there’s no excuse, book your pet’s annual check-up TODAY!
The Petco Connection
You will find The Pet Vet hospitals in select Petco locations. We are a separate company partnering with Petco to give you convenient and affordable access to veterinary services in a pet-loving environment you have already come to know and trust. Now all of your pet needs can be fulfilled in one pet-friendly location!
The Pet Vet hospitals are opening soon in Petco stores in:
Ft. Smith, Arkansas
All locations are:
Open 7 Days a Week
All locations offer:
Drop-Off & Walk-In Service
Low Cost Vaccinations